A Living Peace Home Organizer serves home organizing clients throughout the Greater Boston area to create home organizing systems so you can:
• Spend more time with your family or yourself.
• Create peace of mind by creating a peaceful environment.
• Maximize your space to support your current life activities.
• Find anything in your house within 2 minutes or less.
• Increase clarity to focus on what is most important to you.
Services we provide:
At Living Peace, if it can be “organized,” then we can probably help you make it happen. Here are some common areas where we have helped our home organizing clients to create more functional, beautiful, and manageable spaces.
• Kitchen cabinets,drawers,pantries
• Clothing, Linen, and other storage closets
• Living rooms, Family rooms, Dens
• Kids & Teens Rooms
• Basements,Garages,Attics,Sheds, and other storage areas
• Home offices/Household Management workspaces
• Filing Systems & Household Paperwork systems
• Electronic Files
• Family Calendars & Activity Charts
• Hobby, Craft, and Gift Wrapping areas
• Organizing Maintenance Services for clients who need ongoing support to develop and sustain the habits that ensure continuing success
What to expect:
All Living Peace professional organizing work starts with an Organizing Clarity Session. A Free Phone Consultation to help you to understand your home organizing project and clarify which members of our home organizing staff would be the best fit to assist with your projects.
With that knowledge in hand, we will schedule your Home Organizing Exploration Session during which you will meet with two members of our staff who will be assigned based on the specialties and type of home organizing services that you need.
During the Exploration Session we meet in your space to discuss the challenges you are facing and begin to create the Home Organizing Plan of Action for your work.
The Home Organizing Plan of Action outlines:
• Your goals for various areas of your home and life
• The action steps necessary to achieve your goals
Following the Exploration Session, you decide what level of ongoing home organizing support you would like to help you achieve the goals you have identified. We frequently schedule ongoing clients on either a weekly or bi-weekly basis as they start their work to help build momentum.
As your projects shift into maintenance mode, you decide if you would like to manage ongoing maintenance of your home organizing systems yourself or if you would like assistance from your Living Peace Home Organizer.
Back to Services