Let your home be a place where you feel refreshed, relaxed, and able to enjoy the activities you love with the people that matter most.
Living Peace Home Organizing serves clients throughout the Greater Boston area. We help you create peaceful order so that you may:
• Spend more time with your family or yourself.
• Create peace of mind by creating a peaceful environment.
• Maximize your space to support your current life activities.
• Find anything in your house within 2 minutes or less.
• Increase clarity to focus on what is most important to you.
Here are some common areas where we have helped our home organizing clients to create more functional, beautiful, and manageable spaces:
• Kitchen cabinets, drawers, pantries
• Clothing, Linen, and other storage closets
• Living rooms, Family rooms, Dens
• Kids & Teens Rooms
• Basements,Garages,Attics,Sheds, and other storage areas
• Home offices/Household Management workspaces
• Filing Systems & Household Paperwork systems
• Electronic Files
• Family Calendars & Activity Charts
• Hobby, Craft, and Gift Wrapping areas
• Organizing Maintenance Services for clients who need ongoing support to develop and sustain the habits that ensure continuing success
Working With Us
All Living Peace professional organizing work starts with a free phone consultation to help understand your home organizing project and clarify which members of our staff would be the best fit for you. We will then schedule an in-person Exploration Session where you will meet with two members of our staff in your space. Your lead organizer will be joined by an assistant to help gather as much information as possible about the challenges you are facing and your goals for various areas of your home and life. The team will then share more about how we work and review the action steps necessary to achieve your goals. As time permits, we often are able to roll up our sleeves and get started on some organizing work so that you can get a sense for how working with your organizer will feel.
Following the Exploration Session, you decide what level of ongoing home organizing support you would like to help you achieve the goals you have identified. We frequently schedule ongoing clients on either a weekly or bi-weekly basis, as they start their work, to help build momentum.
As your projects shift into maintenance mode you decide if you would like to manage maintenance of your home organizing systems yourself or with assistance from your Living Peace Home Organizer.
Back to Services