“Stefanie is a joy to work with. Everything takes much longer than I expected and it’s hard to change habits, etc, but she holds me accountable.”
With years of experience in the organizing industry we have served clients with a great variety of needs and backgrounds.
Our clients include:
- Home Executives (aka stay-at-home spouses or parents) who are managing the daily functioning of their household and who need better ways to handle paperwork, laundry, closets, kitchens, and, mostly, creating a more comfortable environment for everyday life.
- Entrepreneurs & Professionals who want to make their work environment and process more productive, effective, and successful.
- Families with Kids who need support in managing the onslaught of paperwork, art, toys, and activities that are a common part of the modern family lifestyle.
- Retired Couples or Individuals ready to simplify and downsize their lives to focus on their new needs and passions.
- Bereaved Families looking for a project manager and team to help sort through a lifetime of family belongings.
We help our clients create systems in their homes and offices that support their lives and provide and environment that is nourishing and enriching, bringing forward what is most important.
Because of our Team Approach, we can confidently serve clients with many different organizing needs. Our team members have significant experience in serving clients who:
- Feel overwhelmed due to a major life transition or chronic disorganization.
- Desire a better, more organized, more peaceful life.
Core to our work is our honest, encouraging, and supportive style. We work with integrity and professionalism, and we encourage our clients to honor their own needs and their own integrity.
Schedule your FREE Phone Consultation today to get started.
Take a deeper look at our services to explore the benefits you'll receive from improving your organizing systems.