“Listening to you was a wonderful experience. I felt like I was listening to a soul mate describing the kind of work we do that really transforms people’s lives. You are an inspiration on so many levels for me!”
Because Life Has Transitions
Our lives are in constant transition, and in times of change (for better or worse) we often discover that our organizational life systems no longer fit the lives we're living. This discontinuity often causes frustration, pain, and disorganization.
At Living Peace, our goal is to help you set up systems to support YOU and the priorities in your current life. Any number of changes could bring your systems into disorganization:
- Setting up a new household
- Merging households or families
- Having a child
- Children leaving for college
- Temporary or permanent disabilities
- Illness or death of a loved one
- Your own illness or impending death
- Starting a new job or business
- Changes in work schedule
- Financial success or hardship
- Losing your job
We aim to help you bridge these transitions and to discover an easier, more peaceful, and more resilient life. We want to teach you the organizing techniques that will help you throughout your life to maintain and adjust your life systems as your life continues to change.