"Erin, it was a pleasure to work with you and I know we will be hearing more about you in the future as you are a rising star in the speaking world. Thank you again for sharing your message and my retreat center - this Field, Center for Beginner's Mind."
- Organizing by Phone
- Residential Hands-on Organizing
- Small/Home Office Hands-on Organizing
- Errands Running/Shopping/Household Maintenance Services
Our organizing maintenance services will help you maintain the systems that we created with you so you can keep your life rolling.
When are you ready for maintenance support?
You Have Optimized You Organizing Systems
Have your organizing systems already been developed and established to minimize effort required? If your systems have not yet been clearly defined or improved, then maintenance services are premature.
You Have Defined Your Tasks and Goals
Have you identified the specific tasks or processes to be delegated and what successful maintenance would look like? What actions or steps need to be taken and what are your expectations for the result- if you can’t communicate these, then you can’t delegate the process.
You Know What You Will Gain
Have you identified what delegating these tasks or steps will create for you? Why is delegating this task important for you? Will you gain time, focus, peace of mind? If you know what you are creating, then you will be motivated to support the success of your Life Assistant.
- Focus on your core passions and spend time with your loved ones by delegating basic home or office maintenance tasks
- Eliminate challenging tasks or habits from your life by getting appropriate support
- Processing mail
- Maintaining filing systems
- Straightening living spaces in accordance with developed organizing systems
- Laundry- folding/putting away
- Swapping clothing between seasons
- Archiving files/paperwork at year-end for tax preparation
- Maintaning inventory of home or office supplies
After working hands-on with your Living Peace Professional Organizer you will identify tasks or processes that are ready for ongoing maintenance.
Your organizer will help you to recognize the systems that are ready for “Maintenance Mode” and help you clarify the process and habits that will be necessary to help you sustain the progress you have made.
At that point, you can determine if you would like ongoing support to assist your goals of living an organized lifestyle. Our support might include several options:
- Coaching by phone in developing the necessary habits for maintaining your progress
- Regular maintenance sessions with your Organizer
- Delegating maintenance tasks to a Life Assistant for large or small sections of the necessary processes.
You decide what level of support works best to help you achieve your goals. If you choose to delegate some tasks to your Life Assistant, then your Organizer will work with you to train and transfer the tasks and goals for each system to our Life Assistant team member.
You have one life, let us help you make it better.