"Hillary has been gentle and patient in her guidance toward organization. She teaches skills in a way that is easy to understand and follow. She has also spent time with my two daughters to develop skills I hope they will take with them into adulthood."
- Home Downsizing
- Organizing Maintenance Services
- Time Management/Productivity Consulting
- Organizing by Phone
- Estate Organizing
A Living Peace Home Organizer serves home organizing clients throughout the Greater Boston area.
- Create home organizing systems to manage the onslaught of paperwork in our lives
- Improve the accessibility of every storage area in your home
- Make enough space in your garage to actually keep your car
- Streamline your clothes closet so you love getting dressed in the morning
- Store your kids’ toys so they can help put them away
In other words, you can:
- Spend more time with your family or yourself
- Create peace of mind by creating a peaceful environment
- Maximize your space to support your current life activities
- Find anything in your house within 2 minutes or less
- Increase clarity to focus on what is most important to you
At Living Peace, if it can be “organized,” then we can probably help you make it happen. Here are some common areas where we have helped our home organizing clients to create more functional, beautiful, and manageable spaces.
- Kitchen cabinets/drawers/pantries
- Clothing, Linen, and other storage closets
- Living rooms/Family rooms/Dens
- Kids & Teens Rooms
- Basements/Garages/Attics/Sheds/other storage areas
- Home offices/Household Management workspaces
- Filing Systems & Household Paperwork systems
- Electronic Files
- Family Calendars & Activity Charts
- Hobby/Craft/Gift Wrapping areas
All Living Peace professional organizing work starts with a Free Phone Consultation to help you to understand your home organizing project and clarify which members of our home organizing staff would be the best fit to assist with your projects.
With that knowledge in hand, we will schedule your Home Organizing Initial Consultation during which you will meet with two members of our staff who will be assigned based on the specialties and type of home organizing services that you need.
During the Initial Consultation we meet in your space to discuss the challenges you are facing and to create the Home Organizing Plan of Action for your work.
The Home Organizing Plan of Action outlines:
- Your goals for various areas of your home and life
- The action steps necessary to achieve your goals
Following the Initial Consultation, you decide what level of Ongoing Home Organizing Support you would like to help you achieve the goals you have identified. We frequently schedule ongoing clients on either a weekly or bi-weekly basis as they start their work to help build momentum.
As your projects shift into Maintenance Mode, you decide if you would like to manage ongoing maintenance of your home organizing systems yourself or if you would like assistance from your Living Peace Home Organizer or Life Assistant.
You have one life, let us help you make it better.