Love what Living Peace can offer but you are not local or you don’t have the time or budget for hands-on professional organizing? Check out our virtual organizing services via telephone or Skype.
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is a collaborative process with a professional organizer via your phone or computer aimed to help you improve your physical and electronic spaces as well as your overall productivity. Through regular consultations and check-ins, your Virtual Organizer helps you identify good strategies and appropriate products or systems that fulfill your organizing vision and create the best possible results. Not only do you have an organizer who can provide advice and direction if you get stuck, but you also have a positive supporter who will bolster your commitment when things are looking impossible to achieve. Of course, this service works best if you are able to schedule consistent work sessions on your own or work with an organizing buddy to maintain continuous progress toward your goals.
Download our Virtual Organizing Pricing Sheet
Is Virtual Organizing right for you?
If you are:
• Motivated for change and have a willingness to learn
• Ready and committed to doing the hands-on work yourself, able to lift and move your own belongings
• Located outside of the Greater Boston area, but interested in working with a holistic Living Peace professional organizer
• Tired of reading organizing how-to books and not seeing the success you desire
• Familiar with using email (including sending and receiving attachments such as photographs)
• Comfortable talking on the phone or using Skype and following verbal instructions
• Able to articulate when you’re getting stuck or frustrated
• Short on time or working with a restricted budget
Then Virtual Organizing can be a great solution for you.
Services We Provide:
• Virtual Organizing Consulting Sessions for clients who are prepared to do the hands-on work themselves, but want an organizer on call to consult with re: process and available products and resources to support their goals
• Follow-up emails and/or texts to keep clients accountable for their tasks between sessions
• Organizing Maintenance Services for clients who need ongoing support to develop and sustain the habits that ensure continuing success
What to Expect:
Our staff can help you determine if your organizing projects are a good fit for our Virtual Organizing services.
If you choose to work with us entirely by Skype or phone, then the most appropriate virtual organizer for your situation and projects will be assigned to support your progress. We recommend that you have a digital camera available to help document your status and progress. Your virtual organizer will work from either photographs or video of your space to help guide you through the organizing process from defining your goals to supporting your ongoing progress.
As with our hands-on sessions, your virtual organizer will schedule an Exploration Session prior to which you will be asked to provide photos or video of all of the spaces you would like to organize as well as a sketch of any floor plans. Your virtual organizer will work with you to develop a plan of action that identifies your goals and the actionable projects necessary for you to achieve them. Then, together you will create a schedule for your independent hands-on work and for your virtual organizing sessions. Weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly virtual organizing sessions are all available.
If you choose to support a hands-on organizing program with virtual organizing, then your lead organizer will discuss with you an appropriate program/frequency of calls to achieve your desired goals.
Back to Services