Navigating and managing the complex emotions and logistics involved in downsizing our homes or organizing our estates can be overwhelming. We can help you sort things out when your “nest” empties; if you are facing the illness or death of loved one and need to make decisions about their belongings; or if you desire a more minimal lifestyle or have multiple homes that you want to merge into one smaller space.
We can help you downsize and organize estates with kindness and compassion.
- All our team members are specifically trained, compassionate, and committed professional organizers. We know how to effectively sort and move through these types of projects from beginning to end.
- We are aware of the emotional challenges and overwhelm involved in large and sensitive organizing projects and life transitions. We bring with us an enormous level of experience, honor and compassion to every action we take.
- We have a proven ability for excellent communication, effective collaboration, and established trust among our team members, which leads to a powerful and reliable experience and outcome for you. We are committed to achieving the best results for you in a supportive and non-judgmental manner.
- We are unattached to the items and the outcome allowing us to guide your project with integrity and authenticity toward the outcome that is right for your situation.
- Experienced Project Managers – who will be your primary contact throughout your project. She will be on-site consistently to supervise our team, coordinate with outside vendors, and communicate with you about the progress and your needs
- Vendor Referrals- we will connect you to appropriate appraisers, moving & packing companies, donation resources, trash & disposal resources, real estate agents, professional stagers, and auction houses.
- Inventory Assessment videos and/or digital photos- digital photos and/or videos of sorted items can be provided for inventory or assessment purposes.
- Fully Insured – all our home downsizing team members are fully insured.
Working With Us
All Living Peace professional organizing work starts with a free phone consultation to help understand your downsizing or estate planning project and clarify which members of our staff would be the best fit for you. We will then schedule an in-person Exploration Session where you will meet with two members of our staff in your space. Your lead organizer will be joined by an assistant to help gather as much information as possible about the challenges you are facing and your goals for various areas of your home and life. The team will then share more about how we work and review the action steps necessary to achieve your goals. As time permits, we often are able to roll up our sleeves and get started on some organizing work so that you can get a sense for how working with your organizer will feel.
Back to Services