At Living Peace, we focus on taking a holistic, whole life approach to our organizing work. Your disorganization, clutter, and piles are not purely a problem of “stuff.” Your situation is the result of experiencing chaos on many levels of your life: physical, emotional, mental, and, yes, even spiritual. This holistic approach is what allows our systems to remain effective long after we leave our clients’ lives.
Core to our work is our honest, encouraging, and supportive style. We work with integrity and professionalism, and we encourage our clients to honor their own needs and their own integrity. Our team of trained organizing professionals can help you reduce stress and de-clutter your life, no matter where you are in your journey.
Our Clients Include:
• Home Executives (aka stay-at-home spouses or parents) who are managing the daily functioning of their household and who need better ways to handle paperwork, laundry, closets, kitchens, and, mostly, creating a more comfortable environment for everyday life.
• Entrepreneurs & Professionals who want to make their work environment and process more productive, effective, and successful.
• Growing Families who need support in managing the onslaught of paperwork, art, toys, and activities that are a common part of the modern family lifestyle.
• Retired Couples or Individuals ready to simplify and downsize their lives to focus on their new needs and passions.
• Bereaved Families looking for a project manager and/or team to help sort through a lifetime of family belongings.
The disorganization you are experiencing may be the result of several possible causes. Whatever the reason for your disorganization, Living Peace’s expert staff is here to help.
Take a look at some of the organizing services we offer our clients. Ready to get started on your organizing journey? Contact us today.
We are located in the greater Boston area and we service clients in the following communities: Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Burlington, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Lexington, Lynnfield, Lincoln, Medford, North Reading, Reading, Somerville, Waltham, Watertown, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn.