“You have a terrific, positive and helpful philosophy with wonderful written materials.”
Erin Elizabeth Wells, M.Div., CPO
Productivity Consultant, Trainer, Professional Speaker, and Certified Professional Organizer
With laughter, inspiration and purpose, Erin helps listeners discover "who they are becoming" once they look beneath their "stuff."
Areas of Focus
- Productivity, Task Management, and Moving Beyond Life "Balance"
- Defining Your Potential and Living on Purpose
- Organizing Your Home, Office, & Life
For a list of Popular Presentation Topics, click here.
Meet Erin Elizabeth Wells:
Erin grew into her career as a Professional Organizer while studying interfaith ministry at Harvard Divinity School where she earned her Masters of Divinity. Her passion for helping individuals find peace through organizing systems and skills became the focus of her efforts and continues to be her service to her clients and the world.
As CEO and Founder of Living Peace, LLC, Erin has incorporated her spiritual or holistic approach with her passion for helping individuals excel in their everyday lives. Erin leads her team of organizers to support hundreds of clients in their process of making the critical and life affirming changes that lead to brighter and more enriching futures.
Through her work as a Past President of the New England Chapter of the National Association for Professional Organizers (NAPO-NE), as well as her role as a coach and trainer of professional organizers, Erin has established herself as a leader in the industry. With her innate compassion and ability to bring out the best in people, Erin's invaluable service is creating change in each person's life.
- Masters of Divinity - Harvard Divinity School
- Certified Professional Organizer (CPO)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Specialist - ICD (formerly NSGCD)
- Chronic Disorganization Specialist - ICD (formerly NSGCD)
- Past President of NAPO-England Chapter (NAPO-NE)
- Member, National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Member, National Speakers Association