“I just have to say again thank you for the beautiful and inspiring session. I have been saying this for years and now I feel validated.”
Teleclass Series Format
The core business skills that every solo entrepreneur must know.
You have decided to go for it and start your own business. If you want your business to thrive and grow, then it's time to invest in your success and learn the business skills needed to make it possible.
This three-month intensive new organizer training program offers guidance through the essential business skills needed to function as a solo entrepreneur including: sales, marketing, bookkeeping, insurance, website development, and business planning. If you are looking to start a business in the Professional Organizing Industry, this course will significantly speed your learning curve into making your new career a profitable one.
Presented by Living Peace Founder and CEO, Erin Elizabeth Wells.
Only offered twice each year, this program will provide you with the essential business basics that you need to build your confidence and effectiveness in running a small business. Participating in this course will give you three definite benefits:
- A grounding in the essential business skills for your success.
- Confidence that you can manage the many responsibilities of the Solo Entrepreneur.
- The ability to say: "I have been trained by a respected and accomplished business veteran."
These three benefits will set you apart from most new organizers getting started in this industry.
Next Program Dates & Timing:
July 10, 2012- September 4, 2012
The program's educational teleclasses will be scheduled on Tuesday evenings for 75-minutes each starting at 8:00pm ET/ 5:00PT. Sessions will be recorded, but participants are encouraged to participate live to ask questions and get involved in discussions.
What You'll Learn:
- Planning & Setting Goals
- Sales Process & Services
- Bookkeeping, Setting Fees, & Expenses
- Contracts, Forms, Insurance, & Taxes
- Marketing, PR, & Getting the Word Out
- Websites, Blogs, & Leveraging the Internet
- Growth & Next Steps
- 7 75-minute Educational Teleclass Modules
- 3 Individual Coaching Sessions w/ Erin Elizabeth Wells
- 6 Small Group Accountability Sessions
- 4-page Syllabus & reading list to guide your education
- An online resources center, discussion platform, & classroom
- A wealth of handouts, worksheets, & resources
Registration for this session closes: Friday, July 6, 2012.
If you miss this chance, then you'll have to wait until January!
Living Peace, LLC